The On-line Multisensory Reading Level 2 Workshop provides participants with systematic, step-by-step instructions for effectively implementing the Cracking the ABC Code Multisensory Reading Level 2 programs.
These programs are designed for students who know the sounds of the alphabet but not (or very few of) the common digraphs. Level 2A is for students with a reading age of under 6 years 2 months and Level 2B is for students with a reading age between 6 years 2 months and 6 years 6 months.
It consists of 6 Units:
* Using the Learn to Read books
* Using the Sound Hearing program
* Introducing the first lesson
* Teaching subsequent lessons
* Modifying the program to meet the needs of individual learners.